When you begin to make metal bottle cap crafts for fun or profit, you don't want to spend a lot of money. We make bottle cap jewelry and before we had a drill or a hole punch, we used a hammer and nail to make holes in our metal bottle cap earrings. It was an inexpensive method to punch holes in the metal. However there were a few cons about using a hammer and nail to make holes in the bottle caps:
- The annoying banging
- The awkwardness of carrying the hammers
- Stabbing ourselves with nails
- Jagged hole edges
- Shards of metal cutting our skin
So some research, we read about a metal hole punch tool that would solve our problems. We bought the Eurotool EuroPunch 1.8mm Round Hole Punch Pliers For Sheet Metal from Amazon.com.
The Eurotool EuroPunch is a steel metal hole punch that makes 1.8mm round holes in sheet metal like bottle caps. Some pros are:
- Unlike a hammer and nail, the EuroPunch doesn't leave rough edges
- You won't cut yourself when handling the metal bottle caps
- The metal hole punch is lightweight (4 oz.)
- It has rubber handles that open and close easily while fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand
- It comes with one (1) replacement pin when the tip is worn
- Best of all, the Eurotool EuroPunch is portable!
Now, all the bottle cap crafts that we make, like our favorite bottle cap earrings, have perfect round holes that give a professional look. Crafts made from metal bottle caps have never been easier with the Eurotool EuroPunch.
Has our review helped you decide to buy the Eurotool EuroPunch for sheet metal? Why not purchase the metal hole punch here through our Amazon Affiliate. We receive a very small percentage of sales generated through affiliate links in our blogs. We appreciate your support by purchasing products through our links.
Did you enjoy this post? Your friends might, too. Please share.